Skip to content

Possible bug: Portal not appearing after defeating Trias (Spoilers)

Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
I encountered a possible bug the first time I fought Trias in Carceri:

I used Morte's Litany of Curses to enrage Trias. Once he calmed down, I had dealt him enough damage that he surrendered and gave me the information I wanted. Vhailor then killed him so I could lay my hands on Celestial Fire.

But then the portal back to Sigil didn't appear. Also, the Sohmien Trias summons at the start of the battle kept respawning - both before and after I defeated him.

After reloading I defeated Trias again. This time the Sohmien didn't respawn when killed, and after Trias surrendered (and was killed), the portal appeared as it should.

Has anyone else seen this? If it is a one-time occurrence I don't want to open a bug for it.

(Technical info: PS: T EE version 3.0.3.0; running on a PC with Windows 10 Home Edition.)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Do you have a save that you can replicate it from?
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Sorry, no. I had a quicksave but it has been overwritten, and the bug didn't appear the second time.

If nobody else has had this problem, I think we can safely regard it as a one-time occurrence. I'll make sure to keep "before" and "after" saves if I manage to reproduce the problem again.
    JuliusBorisovelminster
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    This actually has just now happened to me. It's kind of annoying as shit.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Jacobkosh said:

This actually has just now happened to me. It's kind of annoying as shit.

elminster said:

Do you have a save that you can replicate it from?

• NixanNixan Member Posts: 1
    If someone is interested I have saves just before and after the fight when the portal didn't show. Non-weakened Trias just died with no conversation and portal, Nordom still says "Portal detected" even if it is not there. Haven't tried to reproduce it.