Skip to content

What next?

I'm currently play a skald, and have minsc, aerie, jaheira, jan jensen and anomen in my party.

My question would be: Where to next?
Every time I play, I reach certain point where I don't know where to go or what to do. Like now. I just done De'Arnise quest, I done thief stronghold quest, Copper coronet and slaves quest, fallen paladins, graveyard quests, sword in sewers, circus tent, murders in bridge district, part of harper hold quest.

I might be ready to go to Spellhold, but I don't really want to yet.

I really want to go and clean Unseeing Eye quest, but I'm afraid I'm not well experience for cleaning it completely.
I was thinking of going to Umar Hills, for Minsc, even tough I wish to replace him for Keldron, but he gained so much xp by now, and only he can wield Lilarcor.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    THere is still the Umar Hills, Windspear, Trademeet. You don't need Minsc to do Umar Hills, you just hear about the quest faster if he is in the party. Pretty sure any fighter class can wield Lilarcor as well.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Well, I was thinking of doing cleric or bard stronghold quest first, because you need to talk to That Guy in the Sewers about Dennis mother's gong, and recruit Keldorn, but now I decided to just clear the sewers, then go to Trademeet.

I always do bard stronghold early on, after fighter and thieves stronghold, but never finished the rest.

Looking at my journal I noticed I'm only left with stronghold quest.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Almost finished with Trademeet, done feuding families, djinns and animals, now I'm left to deal with frightened boy. It really is a cakewalk.
  • AttalusAttalus Member Posts: 156
    edited April 2017
    Go to the Windspear? Definitely no cakewalk