Skip to content

Last two party members for a "chaming" party.

VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
So I have an idea for like an all charm person party using mods.

Gypsy Bard from Song and Silence

Heartwarder of Sune from Divine Remix

Seducer Thief from Seducer Thief

Enchanter Wizard

What last two classes should I take? Maybe a Druid for Nature's Beauty?

Also should I make custom characters or change people's classes/kits using EEkeeper?

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    edited April 2017
    Hmmmm..

Safana- innate ability. Can give her a kit.
    Isra- Paladin of Sune
    Sirene- because of her name :)
    Viconia- 'charm' undead
    Rangers- charm animals

Lava made a npc who is a Heartwarder I think.
    Vallmyrsemiticgoddess
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    By the way Level 1 npcs works with the EEs now, so there's no need to use EE Keeper. It can be downloaded from a thread on Gibberlings 3.
    VallmyrBlackraven
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    edited April 2017
    Use a Staff fighter, with the intention to eventually make use of that staff of domination item from the Mind Flayer city.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited May 2017
    Either Jinxer, Hexblade, or Psypher from Might and Guile might fit the bill as well. Or the Sylvan Disciple Sorcerer kit from Tome and Blood. There's also a Duskblade somewhere floating around, but it hasn't been updated since 2014. No guarantee it any longer works with the 2.x update.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited May 2017
    @Vallmyr Song & Silence I like but it has some serious bard problems in BGv2.3. The gypsy curse actually shows up as reading bless on the enemies. The Gypsy Charm is good but only works on the same type of creatures that the spell 'charm person' does. All other creatures 'flash' like they are supposed to be charmed but never are. Still, getting to use other mages spells against themselves or their 'humanoid' allies on a widescale is pretty powerful. You can usually get them to cast one spell and start the next before they get a chance to save again.

But if your after just 'charm person' results, it will be OK.

Song radius is not to bad, much better than the dirgesinger for ex.

I would like to see it re-coded for BGv2.3 and have it affect other creatures as stated in description as well(plus fix the curse).
    VallmyrMantis37
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Druid and fighter definitely.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    @Zaghoul

Oh thank you for the warning! I'll look into might and guil then and see if they have a bard kit/bardsong I might use.