Skip to content

ToB Mods

I'm approaching Throne of Bhaal, and are there any mods that are really good for that side of the adventure?
Already got UB, SCS - after anything that adds new areas, or tough battles etc (Not Tactics... I have nightmares about that mod xD)

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    ToB is extremely linear compared to SoA, so i don't think you'll need any additional mods. The encounters are pretty much what it's all about, just brutal Boss after Brutal Boss haha. It'll really test your tactics especially with SCS :)
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    There aren't many ToB-specific mods out there. If you want to have a slightly expanded Bhaalspawn story I would recommend to install Wheels of Prophecy.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    You might also want to try Ascension. It's not as straightforward to install as most mods, but it's a very popular mod. Developed by David Gaider, many players see it as the true conclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga.
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    edited May 2017
    the one I might have suggested has already been mentioned. The ascension mod. It adds a little something to the end.

Though I myself may wait to see if somebody makes a mod that works purely for ascension. I don't want to deal with some of the things that SCS can potentially change and I wasn't entirely thrilled with BP either.
    Post edited by fateless on