Skip to content

Project Image + Wish + Others

Having been a BG player since it was originally released, in my most recent playthroughs I've learned so much.
My biggest thing is BG1 was how awesome Archer is.

In BG2... well... Project Image + Wish. More specifically Project Image + Scroll of Wish.
I'm playing on near enough full SCS, and I'm fighting the Drow City.

I make no qualms about it, I have the summon restriction off (via mods), so I can summon exactly what I want. I've got this mod specifically for this part of the game, I wanted to give that feeling of an epic charge / kind of a SoD battle.
PI + Wish + 18 Wisdom is just... wow, I'm getting all my spells back, smacking drows, arch mages, matron mothers all around. It was an amazing battle.

TL;DR - PI + Scroll of Wish = Awesome... I NEVER KNEW!!

Comments

• MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    If you have +16 wis then Limited Wish (7lvl spell) can restore all spells of your mage/sorcerer meaning you can cast more Wishes to restore entire party spells. If you are playing solo it is probably better to use limited wish since lvl 9 are more powerful.
  • Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
    Myrag said:

If you have +16 wis then Limited Wish (7lvl spell) can restore all spells of your mage/sorcerer meaning you can cast more Wishes to restore entire party spells. If you are playing solo it is probably better to use limited wish since lvl 9 are more powerful.

Hmm I swear my limited wish doesn't restore all of mine only some :o
  • MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328

Myrag said:

Hmm I swear my limited wish doesn't restore all of mine only some :o
    Could I have been mistaken? I usually run sorcerer so I had no issue skipping limited wish since sorc can restore with WIsh easily since it doesn't need to extra save space for those. Same with wild mage. In those cases you never run into fights so long that require restorations in combat. Even in LOB it's not required really.
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Limited wish only restores spell level 1-4 and only 1 per slot, per cast, although if you have some spell levels already maxed it can sometimes add more if it's just restoring a single spell level. The nice thing about Limited Wish though is it's *almost* guaranteed to give you the restore spells option as long as you have 18+ Wisdom, where as the full Wish is something like a 25% chance to offer the rest choice.
  • Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
    Borek said:

Limited wish only restores spell level 1-4 and only 1 per slot, per cast, although if you have some spell levels already maxed it can sometimes add more if it's just restoring a single spell level. The nice thing about Limited Wish though is it's *almost* guaranteed to give you the restore spells option as long as you have 18+ Wisdom, where as the full Wish is something like a 25% chance to offer the rest choice.

Ah thanks for that, I did wonder. I've used the Wish full rest trick lots, really amazing spell.