Skip to content

Firewine Ruins Music?

Anyone ever wonder why the music when one is within the Firewine Ruins is the exact same as the overland music? I would think being in a dungeon (even if its a minor one) there would be a different score for the area. Just an observation I made today.
AndreaColomboZaghoulJuliusBorisov

Comments

• Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
    GreenWarlockGallowglass[Deleted User]Loldrup
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Yulaw9460 said:

I can without any doubt claim that I never even once wondered about that. :p

There are certainly more pressing matters in the world, however it just dawned as playing that this dungeon has the same score as if I was walking to the FAI. So it seemed out of place to me.
    AndreaColombo
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    You could always listen to Steve Ashley's Fire and Wine while strolling through the Firewine Ruins. ;)

ZaghoulHaHaCharade
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Could be an oversight; may want to put it on redmine.
    HaHaCharadebob_vengJuliusBorisov
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Given that Michael Hoenig didn't compose a track for Firewine Ruins to begin with, I can't really see it as an oversight. That being said, Beamdog could of course replace the played track with The Ruins of Ulcaster's special ambiente music. That one should at least be a more fitting one.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Hah. Gonna make me pay attn more to that now.

@Kamigoroshi I liked the first bit of that track, would fit somewhere for sure, kinda like a chant, nice :)

@HaHaCharade The right background music in the right spot definitely makes an impact, esp. as that area was supposed to be the sight of a major battle or something. Hmm, you got me to thinking of another area that could do with a little background sound.
    I always thought that the return to CK, with all the murders in the library n such, would fit nice with the Name of the Rose theme music.

HaHaCharade
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    OrlonKronsteenHaHaCharadeLoldrup