Skip to content

Baeloth and Sand soundsets for BGII:EE

Paradox_MakiParadox_Maki Member Posts: 2
edited May 2017 in BGII:EE Mods
I know the game was released a while ago and that people may no longer be playing it that much, but I started playing BGII:EE recently after finishing BG:EE and I was really sad that Baeloth didn't make it as a companion in BGII:EE, so I wanted to create a character based on him, however, I couldn't find a soundset for Baeloth anywhere.

Eventually, I decided to make one, and after hours of trying I finally managed to make a soundset for both Baeloth and Sand (my favorite characters from BG and NWN) and I wanted to share them with everyone. I know they aren't perfect, but I tried my best so here you go.....

(Also, I am new to the forums, so if I am doing anything wrong, please tell me :/ )

These soundsets are complete with subtitles. All you have to do is:
-Download the files and extract them in your game directory (Ex: C:\Program Files\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition).
-Open the Setup-(soundset name).exe and do as it tells you.
-If you have problems with the Sand soundset, read the "Readme in case of problems"

I only tested these in BGII:EE, so I am not sure if they work with BG:EE (not that you need Baeloth's anyway), and I don't own IWD:EE.

If you would like more soundsets, then visit https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38319/mods-awesome-soundsets-mods-master-thread-custom-soundsets-for-bgee-bg2ee-and-iwdee

And here are the portraits for the characters, just copy and paste those in: My Documents\Baldur's Gate II-Enhanced Edition\Portraits (if it doesn't exist, create one)

That's it. Enjoy..... ( I can't believe I spent 12 hours making these. Ah well, it was worth it :D )

(Edit) Re-uploaded Sand's soundset, this time the volume of the sound files is lowered as for some reason it was awfully loud.
Post edited by Paradox_Maki on