Skip to content

Music that plays in the Iron Throne HQ?

Does anyone know the song that plays when your inside the Iron Throne HQ? I've been searching for hours but can't find it and it's just such a good track.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    SFAIK, the soundtrack for BG was all custom-composed specifically for the game ... so quite likely the answer is simply "Iron Throne Tower theme".
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Afaik, this track isn't included in any official soundtrack. You can export it with NearInfinity though, in the music files, with the name : fort2 (FORT2A.acm).
    lolienwongoliQuartz
  • wongoliwongoli Member Posts: 8
    Noon said:

Afaik, this track isn't included in any official soundtrack. You can export it with NearInfinity though, in the music files, with the name : fort2 (FORT2A.acm).

Oh hells yeah my dude! Just exported it and it worked! Thanks, this theme is so epic!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Hmmm, I'm curious, does anyone think this could go both ways, substituting music of our own choosing into personal playthroughs?
    How would the process go?
  • wongoliwongoli Member Posts: 8
    Zaghoul said:

Hmmm, I'm curious, does anyone think this could go both ways, substituting music of our own choosing into personal playthroughs?
    How would the process go?

You probably can by doing the reverse. Convert your music piece into an acm file then importing it with the track you want to replace. That's my guess, not sure if that'll work but it's worth a shot.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    It might be sufficient to name your new piece the same as the one you want to replace, then put it in the override folder.
    Quartz
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Looks like Id need some kind of acm file converter. Doesn't look like there are any free ones out there. Nothing as nice as GIMP for picture conversion anyway. Maybe Ive missed one though.
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 207
    I´d like to have simple playlist editor like youtube embedded into BG:EE franchise.