Skip to content

Reunion Mod

So I don't typically have Nalia in my party (in fact I don't think I ever have) so what I was asking is if the Reunion Mod is worth having her in the party.

I've also heard some people boast her as the most powerful Mage in the game, but I just don't see her being more powerful than Edwin or even Imoen so what's the reasoning behind this?

Without spoiling anything, please let me know if this mod is worth getting.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277

So I don't typically have Nalia in my party (in fact I don't think I ever have) so what I was asking is if the Reunion Mod is worth having her in the party.

I've also heard some people boast her as the most powerful Mage in the game, but I just don't see her being more powerful than Edwin or even Imoen so what's the reasoning behind this?

Without spoiling anything, please let me know if this mod is worth getting.

She's considered the most powerful good Mage in the game. There's a distinction to be made there. As for how she's a better Mage than Imoen, the argument just boils down to the experience advantage from having her at Chapter 2 instead of Chapter 4, allowing for her to get more levels which, for a Mage, is a huge deal. I still like Imoen better as a party member for her higher thief level, but there's no denying she's got the short end of the stick as a caster.

There's nothing stopping you from temporarily switching Nalia in for the mod alone and leaving her once you're done. It's not like party shuffling is that inconvenient in ToB due to the Pocket Plane. You don't have to keep her or even use her before this.
    ThacoBell
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    Reunion is quite a nice mod, filling in some more blanks from your past. Not super challenging but worth playing once to break up the monotony of ToB.