Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Summon Weapons/Call Weaponry mod?

ARedPianoARedPiano Member Posts: 1
I had hoped the mods which introduce psionics would delve more into creating constructs with the mind (they are still great even so!) so here I am asking if there are mods that introduce a spell/power/ability that give the same effects as d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/callWeaponry.htm

Something that works like:
1. Cast spell
2. Get weapon in inventory/in weapon slots
3. Fades after combat or after a certain number of rounds

Cheers!

Comments

• subtledoctorsubtledoctor Member Posts: 9,698
    My mod has an ability to create a psychic weapon; but it is a psychokinesis power, not psychoportation. Rogue Rebalancing has something similar.

The old Psionics Unleashed mod may or may not have had something like it - that mod had much more 'magical' psionic abilities. But I'm not sure what its compatibility status is, the author seems to be long gone.