Skip to content

Awesome pic

Amazing to see BG on such a big screen! And this is the first pic of BG on Android as far as I can see :D

Comments

• IcallhimlecobraIcallhimlecobra Member Posts: 59
    sweet!!!
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Kills the troll belief that BG:EE is dead...
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Its good to see that BGEE has a reasonable size on the iPad mini. Wish he was on the main screen for a better look.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    BG:EE is dead, long live Dragon Age 2!!!!

Sorry, I misclicked on my polymorph and turned into a troll. Hey, this regeneration isn't half bad!
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Tanthalas said:

Its good to see that BGEE has a reasonable size on the iPad mini. Wish he was on the main screen for a better look.

Here's the other photo he posted.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Best part of the 2nd pic is the Geek Squad mouse pad. :P
  • AlexMAlexM Member Posts: 110
    What a handsome gentleman.
  • jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122

Amazing to see BG on such a big screen! And this is the first pic of BG on Android as far as I can see :D
    @Aristillius where in the world do you see Android there? It's iPad Mini!

Hopefully OVHL will not take android onboard in the next month, as this will delay their work on PC and iOS versions... :) (sorry all Android fanboys)

• mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    edited November 2012
    how many hours do you think they forget about fixing bugs and stuff and just play BG:EE?

so jealous!
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2012
    mjs said:

how many hours do you think they forget about fixing bugs and stuff and just play BG:EE?

so jealous!

I think they're way too busy to be doing that at this stage...
    Post edited by Jalily on
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited November 2012
    A challenge: what thread on the forums do you think Alex is browsing on those pictures??

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    The secret cookie thread obviously. Accessible only to marvelous people*.

*this may or may not imply that some people are marvelous. Or fabulous for that matter. No one behind the stage is giving marvelous points to forum members though, I assure you.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Always nice to see it running on a Mac :-)
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Ok now heres something I'm wondering - if I were to go and buy a tablet just to run this game, would I have to purchase the tablet version separately on top of my PC version?

I've never been interested in tablets and I already have a nice smartphone and Nintendo DS ... but those screenshots are making tablets very appealing.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Mungri said:

Ok now heres something I'm wondering - if I were to go and buy a tablet just to run this game, would I have to purchase the tablet version separately on top of my PC version?

Yes, same as you have to for the separate PC and Mac and iOS versions. The iOS/Android versions will be cheaper, but I think some of the NPCs etc. will be paid DLC
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Always nice to see more information for us , otherwise it's too boring in final half month,
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    edited November 2012
    Playing multiplayer on multiple devices on your own? Sounds like my Saturday nights.

Photobucket
    Post edited by Jaxsbudgie on
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited November 2012
    AlexM said:

What a handsome gentleman.

It's him!!! SEIZE HIM so he tells us everything!! :p

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    mch202 said:

A challenge: what thread on the forums do you think Alex is browsing on those pictures??

It's in General subforum.

Probably poll about gay Minsc :P
    Kirkor said:

It's in General subforum.

Probably poll about gay Minsc :P

Gawd! That poll keeps returning to the front page. I'd pay another $20 to be able to dismiss threads so I don't see them anymore.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Threads come, threads go... but when Minsc's sexuality is discussed... threads simply stay... Cue "DUM DUM DUUUUUM" please?
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Minsc actually means condom in Danish.

Not. :P

Great pic btw :O)
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    jolly_bb said:

@Aristillius where in the world do you see Android there? It's iPad Mini!

Hopefully OVHL will not take android onboard in the next month, as this will delay their work on PC and iOS versions... :) (sorry all Android fanboys)

Damn, you seem to be right. Excitement ruined my perception.... =p Hopefully you are incorrect in your surmise (but i fear you are right) *grumble* damnappleproducts

Threads come, threads go... but when Minsc's sexuality is discussed... threads simply stay... Cue "DUM DUM DUUUUUM" please?

Yes. And now, Kivan. And talking about all NPC's. Apparently, a very small fringe minority is rampant in the Forbidden Realms. Gah.