Skip to content

Looking for somebody who doesn't fear duo chars and ScS!

Victor_Creed_SFVVictor_Creed_SFV Member Posts: 609
I've been part of the https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62202/the-lob-scs-solo-challenge-riding-the-no-reload-train
in this forum for quite a while and since the focus there recently has changed to no reload, which is quite stressful for me, I'm looking for a break from too intense gameplay and I saw other people do this on twitch, Multiplayer with 2 chars no npcs (except maybe for char quests in BG2)
We woulod be playing from BG1 thru SoD and BG2-ToB with ScS but we can tone down the difficulty to insane, since I personally despise LoB.
I'd also be streaming our adventures on my 2 days old twitch channel, only 6 followers, so no real pressure. ;)
Mostly looking for fun but I am kinda powergamish but dw I won't tell you how to play your char. :tongue:
I'm located in europe Germany around 6 pm CE Time would be perfect for me.

Comments

• MogRuithMogRuith Member Posts: 2
    Hi!

What do you say about BGT + Tactics mods?

• Victor_Creed_SFVVictor_Creed_SFV Member Posts: 609
    edited July 2017
    MogRuith said:

Hi!

What do you say about BGT + Tactics mods?

I tried BGT recently and had to many performance issues and even some bugs.
    I never tried Tactics but whenever SCS ha s a Tactics component I use it (even cheesy Bodhi) so idm Tactics I think.
  • MogRuithMogRuith Member Posts: 2
    I have been playing BGT for a long time and I have not noticed any performance issues, and as for the bugs it may have been 2 or 3 minor ones have happened ;) As for Tactics I am going through the first time and am curious about the difficulty.
    Would you be interested in playing online?
    For me the performance issues were to big of a deal to continue using BGT even tho it meant hours of reinstallation with SCS.

Is there another way to MP than online? ;)
  • GallimarGallimar Member Posts: 53
    Im in for BGEE but id like to start at 16:00 (GMT+1 swedish time)
    Add me on skype if you wish to discuss details (Gallimar3)
    edited July 2017
    @Gallimar
    Sorry man I can't guarantee I can play at 16:00 GMT +1 :(