Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

GenCon

tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,166
Will anyone be in Indianapolis for GenCon this weekend? If so, drop me a note. I can at least take you to the greatest deli this side of Appalachians.

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 1,096
    edited August 17
    tbone1 said:

Will anyone be in Indianapolis for GenCon this weekend? If so, drop me a note. I can at least take you to the greatest deli this side of Appalachians.

Unfortunately my non-PC gaming history was cut short by my dad when he burned all my D&D stuff because it was 'Satanic' back in the early 80's. He never had a problem with the computer games for some reason however. Go figure. Thanks for the offer though...