Skip to content

So, Trailer

Phillip Daigle ‏@daigledopple

i'm including an easter egg in the upcoming #bgee trailer, see if you can find it. or dont. im not your dad.

Where is it? This close to release it must be just around the corner; Right?

:)

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    The trailers been out the last 2 weeks. The easter egg is the trailer itself, you just have to find it :p
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Unfortunately the use of the word upcoming clearly tells is that it isn't out yet, so I can't have my fun and pretend I've already seen it.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Good point, ajwz.
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    edited November 2012
    My guess is it'll be delayed along with the game

(Joking, please don't hurt me)
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    It will out at the 30th November , BG:EE is a Trailer of BG2:EE
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171

My guess is it'll be delayed along with the game

(Joking, please don't hurt me)

I will smite thee. Or just cast Rapture of the Father.

• Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    All right I just saw the 'trailer' on youtube....what a let down. We need screenies, and we need them now! ;p
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

All right I just saw the 'trailer' on youtube....what a let down. We need screenies, and we need them now! ;p

I don't know what you were watching, but if it ended with Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up", it probably wasn't the real thing.

(The real one starts with that.)
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Aosaw said:

I don't know what you were watching, but if it ended with Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up", it probably wasn't the real thing.

(The real one starts with that.)
    Yeah, and Sam Hulick's remastering of it was brilliant.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Ugh I probably wasn't watching the real one...link? :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @reedmilfam
    This thing was released the very same day BG:EE was annouced. That's not the newest trailer we are waiting for.
    @ZelgadisGW I was being sarcastic. I'm not worried about no trailer yet or whatnot. It'll come when it comes :D
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    A bird whispered in my ear that we will see some goodies early next week :)
  • NadroirNadroir Member Posts: 50
    So excited. ^_^
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    As of two days ago, the trailer is still queued in approvals. All we can do is wait.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455

As of two days ago, the trailer is still queued in approvals. All we can do is wait.

They should put this queue on highest priority
    mch202 said:

Our opinion. ATARI and WOTC probably see it differently. Most of us have pre-bought the product and will hang on a thread whether or not they lift a finger. That is the reality of the situation.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704

mch202 said:

Our opinion. ATARI and WOTC probably see it differently. Most of us have pre-bought the product and will hang on a thread whether or not they lift a finger. That is the reality of the situation.

But there's no reason to piss off customers that brought a virtual game in pre-order, that would be very stupid also for a company choose to do so. They have future projects like BG II EE, PS:T EE and IWD EE to sell yet.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I'm finding a dislike to Atari and WOTC somewhere inside me.

Stop stalling! Release is 12 days away and not even a trailer yet.

*Son_of_Imoen casts improved haste on Atari and WOTC.
    Atari and WOTC are immune to this spell, the only on used there is time (release) stop.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    kamuizin said:

Atari and WOTC are immune to this spell, the only on used there is time (release) stop.

Apparently not!

Phillip Daigle ‏@daigledopple

#BGEE Video coming soon. It's Minsc on a bicycle riding around New York City with a Boo on his shoulder, set to "Wildcat" by Ratatat.
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    ?
    wojtek said:

?

Good question - the appropriate answer would be : God knows...
    It could be worse. EA could but all rights from ATARI...
    Nah, I don't see EA dealing too much with WotC for baking one BG game per year XD

But imagine if BG went through the tiny modernizations that Fallout went through to become Fallout 3 O_O
    Oh god please NO!
    kamuizin said:

This spell is OP and unbalancing! It destroys the lives of all people in an infinite area of effect. Cheese tactics and it needs to be nerfed, or I'm not playing Real Life Gate:EE.
    The wrost thing that could hapen would be the copyrights of BG falliing in the hands of Ubisoft.
  • drsahldrsahl Member Posts: 65
    kamuizin said:

The wrost thing that could hapen would be the copyrights of BG falliing in the hands of Ubisoft.

Stop making me worry!!! I will have nightmares about that tonight