Skip to content

LF Partner or Group for BG1+2

AkechiAkechi Member Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Multiplayer
Hey guys, huge Bioware and RPG/DnD fan here. For some reason, I never got around to playing any of the Baldurs Gate games until recently, and played through both alone a couple months ago. I'm pretty familiar with the rules now, and am looking for 1-2 other players to do an in depth play through starting from BG1, playing through the expansion and then BG2. I'm looking to enjoy the games from start to finish, and like reading and getting in depth with the choices and dialogue.

I'm still finding new things in game, so don't want to have it spoiled or do a quick speed run. Looking for others that are either new, or don't mind being patient and not spoiling anything for me. I would like to use Discord or some sort of voice chat to keep things social and easy to communicate.

I'm US CST timezone, but my availability and play time is very flexible.

Shoot me a PM or post here if you're interested. Thanks guys
Mush_Mush

Comments

• Mush_MushMush_Mush Member Posts: 476
    Hey I'd be willing to join, I'm not new but I am patient and I enjoy taking time with a play through so if you're still looking for a player you can count me in.
    majinsnake
  • bzs2bzs2 Member Posts: 5
    I'm new if you still play I'm looking for group
    Mush_Mushmajinsnake
    bzs2 said:

I'm new if you still play I'm looking for group

Yea I'm game for that. If we can find another 1-2 people we'd be good to go.
    bzs2majinsnake
  • bzs2bzs2 Member Posts: 5
    Sounds good man. I'm excited
    Mush_Mush
    We should pick a day and time to start and setup regular play times that suits us. I'm guna be away from friday til tues~ so I can start anytime after that.
  • majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    edited October 2017
    I am interested. (USA East timezone)
  • okajokaj Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2018
    -
    Post edited by okaj on