Skip to content

If there had to be a level cap, what is the highest level you think should be possible ?

2»

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Yea one thing I don't get is peoples hatred of polls. In this case, and the other recent one, there were only a couple of polls made before everyone started going mad and complaining, and ended up getting several harmless and fun threads locked.

What is wrong with people in this community? If you don't like polls, don't vote in them. If you don't like the topic of a thread, don't click on it, don't read it, don't post in it. Demanding that other people can't enjoy their time here because such insignificant and totally harmless things offend you is going completely over the top.

• ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited November 2012
    Aosaw said:

How many levels does it take for a fighter to get grandmastery with all weapons?

I'm not sure. Grandmastery is five isn't it? My 5th playthrough Fighter/Mage hasn't even reached two in all categories yet, so it'll probably take substantially longer than that.
  • salierisalieri Member Posts: 245
    40 was already too high in my opinion.
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    I was hoping for a slight increase in the cap as I usually hit the cap in the vanilla game and that will definitely happen with the added content of BG:EE.