Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Welp! Viconia's Romance is stuck...

inkblowoutinkblowout Member Posts: 27
So I'm awaiting for the final piece of dialogue for viccy's romance to happen and I've noticed for quite a while that she wasn't triggering this dialogue. I got the dialogue before going to amuantor's temple in Umar Hills and until now. (Just finished the umar hill quest and going to kill some liches) I never got this romance dialogue which "seals the fate of CHARNAME and Viccy." and I really want to wrap it up before going to ToB.

But to get it out of the way I have 2 (aka 3) small mods installed.
- BG2 NPC Tweak mod
1. Happy Patch mod
2. Fixed Boo's Squeak
- Banter Accelerator for Shadows of Amn

I have uninstalled Happy patch mod and didn't get it to work. I forced the CULAConsole to force real time but nothing... I even checked and the romance was ok (The value was set at 2 for the ViconiaRomanceActive command)

And even so I noticed she stopped complaining (even tho I allowed characters to complain when they are unhappy with my rep but they cannot leave.) I feel like not just the romance is broken but Viccy's dialogue isn't happening for some reason. It just sucks because I want the romance to advance and the possibility that the romance and or viccy could be broken when I go through ToB....

UPDATE: I have used the GetGlobal("LoveTalk","LOCAL") command to see what my romance was at...
At my current save I have my romance at 77... and at my save a little after my final romance I last listened too dialogue I got 75. Like what... I never recalled ever hearing the final bit of the romance... (And 76 is the romance finishing) but regardless if my romance LT is at a 77... am I good or did the game somehow corrupt? And once I left the dungeon the final piece of dialogue appeared. But the last time I left the dungeon was when I was facing the shade lord... So somehow it appears the game went ahead with the romance dialogue like ok....
Post edited by inkblowout on