Skip to content

Soon, soon

13»

Comments

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited November 2012
    Only 4 hours!

(I guess another anticipation thread is the more active one?)

*edit: damn, I was early again. I'm old-fashioned, thinking time is just before or after the whole hour if commercials and news are to be heard on the radio.

Now it's 4 hours to go, and I'll start looking for another anticipation and countdown thread. Where is everybody, getting worked up and excited?
    Post edited by Son_of_Imoen on
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    I'm now sitting at work and crying loudly. I... just need to hold on...
    edited November 2012
    Sick in bed now, pillows stuffed against my back, laptop on my lap and loading the game again, this time for my laptop, so at least I can fool around in the character creation screen and start rolling my character. I'll export my character to my desktop and start campaigning once I'm well again.

Pre-download is much faster in these quiet hours before release than in the first few days of download. Servers are doing well now, hope it stays that way.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Don't know about others. My anticipation is way lower now than it was in September. Not that it matters in the end, but it's the reality for me.
  • egalor_originalegalor_original Member Posts: 92
    Yahoo! 2 hrs and a bit more to go!
    Anyone else playing the vanilla BG soundtrack at this very moment to boost up the anticipation?
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    @Son_of_Imoen

no but that sounds like a good idea.... *googles it*
  • egalor_originalegalor_original Member Posts: 92
    Ok, 27 mins!