Skip to content

One thing that always irritated me about Irenicus: his dress sense.

I love this man. When people talk about gaming villains, this is to my go-to guy, even over Sarevok. Great VA, strong backstory, stellar attitude, total enigma until the very end; one or two sympathetic strokes, but ultimately a ruthless, cold man hell-bent on a goal heroes and villains alike wouldn't want to see come to fruition. Total badass.

But his dress sense is fucking horrible. He's built like a pro-wrestler, but what on earth compelled him to DRESS like one too!? I get the head shave/ear removal thing; it makes a powerful statement about his status as an elven outcast. It's a cool hook. But what's with the rest of it?

What I wouldn't give for him to get a unique robe/cape or something in EE...

Comments

• Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    What's with his face? He lose it?
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    edited November 2012
    @Muro

What are you talking about???
    Irenicus is a a frikkin god among mortals. Ofcourse he is unceonventional, he doesnt care of petty lowlives and their ways. He is interested in You, a *literal* God among mortals.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Well, when I read the synopsis of BG2 for the first time it said that "you wake up in a dungeon , kidnapped by a powerful wizard" . I imediatelly thought of a normal, stony dungeon, and a wizard with colorful robes and point hat....
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    DJKajuru said:

Well, when I read the synopsis of BG2 for the first time it said that "you wake up in a dungeon , kidnapped by a powerful wizard" . I imediatelly thought of a normal, stony dungeon, and a wizard with colorful robes and point hat....

...But then instead you got BONDAGE-MAN.
  • Aegir_FellwoodAegir_Fellwood Member Posts: 81
    Think of it this way; if he was dressed in a more conventional way he would probably be a little boring to look at ;)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

DJKajuru said:

...But then instead you got BONDAGE-MAN.
    This.

He looks like he has bondage wear. Seriously.
  • NadroirNadroir Member Posts: 50
    I like bondage-man...
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Nadroir said:

I like bondage-man...

So do I! I wouldn't have him any different!