Skip to content

XP resetting to 2,950,000 on import?

Hello. I am doing a full party F/M/T and the XP lifted. However, every time I import the character into SoA or ToB my XP is reduced to 2,950,000? Can someone help?

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    yeah even with the xp cap removed it's limited to 2,950,000 on import to SoA, i had to import then manually set my XP to what i had at the end of SoD, which was about 3.65m. Simple enough to do with EE Keeper, but annoying none the less.
  • jacob_jacob_ Member Posts: 8
    Oh so this is not a bug? I don't remember it being that way before? Was this a new change with the EEs?
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    jacob_ said:

Oh so this is not a bug? I don't remember it being that way before? Was this a new change with the EEs?

Well i don't think you can classify it as a bug since you need to use a mod to remove the XP cap in the 1st place, also the standard unmodded game has a 2,950,000 XP cap for SoA and 8m for ToB, so you're basically past the SoA cap at the start. There's likely a .2da file you can change to stop this from happening, i'm just saying that even with Tweaks Anthology applied to my SoA/ToB game i was still getting downgraded to 2,950,000 when i imported from SoD, so it's not just you finding this.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Last time i checked it was listed on Redmine... anyway i use the XP cap remover and i've just needed to set the start XP to my previous value... annoying but not so much