Skip to content

Experiencing many issues in SOD

lelag200lelag200 Member Posts: 125
edited October 2017 in Troubleshooting
Following the advice to have the same versions, drivers updated and no mods on either computer, I'm experiencing a lot of issues in SOD in a direct connection game with my wife. Not only are there many bugs, but the game has actually crashed twice in the 6 or so hours we've played. We got through BGEE without too many issues, but as we start SOD it's pretty embarrassing how poorly multiplayer was put together.

Here are some of the bugs that we've had
-Dialogue boxes popping up, interrupting the other player's screen (a problem with the whole saga)
-The secondary character cannot often access bag of holding/gem bag/potion case/scroll case
-Accidental item duplication when secondary char can access said holding cases
-Dialogue not directed to the initiating character.
-Low frame rates on the host machine and game time going out of sync because of it.
-Host game unpaused while guest's game is paused. (Resolved by pausing and unpausing game)
-et cetera that we've found quick fixes to thus don't need mentioning.

This is not just a rant but also a call to see if anyone else has experienced issues like these with SOD and what might be done to remedy them. Still, I'm loving the new content, just wish we could have a smooth session for once.
Post edited by lelag200 on