Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is Legacy of Bhaal playable now?

Last year when I tried playing Legacy of Bhaal mode it was broken and bugged, stats were resetting when loading saves etc. Are all those issues fixed now? I would like to try playing it.

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 2,011
    Lots of people have been playing it recently and I haven't noticed anyone suggesting major issues. There are a few remaining bugs like Drizzt being unable to attack (the result of the game not being able to implement correctly the +1 to APR as he was already at the maximum), but nothing too significant.
    thespaceJuliusBorisovsemiticgod
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 646
    Grond0 said:

Lots of people have been playing it recently and I haven't noticed anyone suggesting major issues. There are a few remaining bugs like Drizzt being unable to attack (the result of the game not being able to implement correctly the +1 to APR as he was already at the maximum), but nothing too significant.

On the other hand, I am genuinely saving him from gnolls now, rather than just happening along as he blends them to death.
    Grond0