Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Why won't Hexxat's quest start?

She is level 16 and has been in my party for 20 days, but no messenger from her employer ever appeared. In Dragomir's Tomb, I had made her join my party immediately instead of meeting her in the Copper Coronet in two hours like she had suggested. Could that have anything to do with this? Any ideas to how to make L's messenger (Cabrina?) appear without resorting to console commands?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 3,833
    It should have triggered by now. Try hanging out at either the CC or the CIty Gates,I've only seen the messenger appear in those two areas when I ran all Hexxat's quests. Taking her into your party immediately should not have broken anything.

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 217
    Cabrina is flagged to appear at Midnight in the City assuming you are not in the Graveyard, so it's somewhat annoying to trigger her. I always use the console myself as the quest/trigger is a bit buggy especially if you are using an older version of the game.

Aerakar