Skip to content

iPad - can't remove spells from mage spellbook or priest scrolls

Hi all -- I have the patched version of BGII:EE running on an older iPad (game version 2.4.71.0) I have not been able to figure out how to remove spells that are no longer needed. I can memorize spells, and I can write from scrolls *if* I have empty slots. But how do I get rid of a not-so-useful spell if all the slots are used up? I've searched online but haven't found anyone reporting a similar issue (or maybe I am just not using the right search terms.) I'm having this problem with both mage spells and priest spells, with different characters, too. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Go to the spell book, select the spell to show its description. Long-tap or hold down then release after a second. This allows you to remove it.
  • BSimmonsBSimmons Member Posts: 2
    Thank you! I figured out how to highlight but the long tap part, I just wasn't getting that. I am finally able to swap out some puny spells for better ones -- thank you!
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    The mechanics are slightly different in v2.4 than in v1.3, so the tap/long hold isn’t as obvious