Skip to content

Thank you!

Im new to the forums and wanted to thank everyone who has put there time and effort working on this great game and im sure im not the only one who cant wait for this to release! Thank you again and keep up the great work!!!

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm pretty awesome, alright.

Just kidding, I haven't done anything besides pester the developers to "keep the BG1 feelzzz man!"
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    edited November 2012
    @Quartz I have faith in the developers escp. if Trent is loosing sleep over it from what I read in his twitter messages :P
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    I'm so excited to explore the new features! :)
    @Calmar I cant wait to see how long I can have all three in my party before everyone tries killing each other lol :P
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    I have not done anything to enhance baldur's gate either.

I have just been enhancing the forums by sprinkling lore everywhere. :P
    @LordsDarkKnight185 You are also making this the best gaming community I have ever been in as well as everyone else here :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I like sharing thoughts about this awesomeness that is BG. And I learn from people and maybe add an idea here or there for other players to either think about, or to disprove and show others not to listen to me. Unless they like dying and re-loading...
    Lol when I first played Baldurs gate I would rush into horrible situations getting massacred and utterly destroyed. I had no idea about what turn undead did lol never buffed my party it was horrible =P But the way I felt when I finally accomplished something felt amazing =) Now I actually know what im doing lol.