Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

rested and the loot is gone

Help me out with this situation. Spoilers ahead.

I'm on level 2 of Dragon's Eye. Ziggurat chamber with a bunch of trolls and clerics. I had a really, really hard time with this battle. As in it took me hours and over 20 tries. I even stopped to look up videos of other people doing it, and what I found is that they really struggled too. Anyway, here's the issue.

I wiped out about half of their crew, and then ran back up to the previous level, rested, and came back. I don't see any loot at all. I guess because I rested, all of the bodies of the clerics disappeared, and the loot with them. After such a tough battle I was surprised not to find any chests or treasure anywhere.

I guess the good news is I finished it, FINALLY, I'm just so ready to move on from this battle. I'm hoping I didn't miss out on anything I can't live without.

Comments