Skip to content

rested and the loot is gone

Help me out with this situation. Spoilers ahead.

I'm on level 2 of Dragon's Eye. Ziggurat chamber with a bunch of trolls and clerics. I had a really, really hard time with this battle. As in it took me hours and over 20 tries. I even stopped to look up videos of other people doing it, and what I found is that they really struggled too. Anyway, here's the issue.

I wiped out about half of their crew, and then ran back up to the previous level, rested, and came back. I don't see any loot at all. I guess because I rested, all of the bodies of the clerics disappeared, and the loot with them. After such a tough battle I was surprised not to find any chests or treasure anywhere.

I guess the good news is I finished it, FINALLY, I'm just so ready to move on from this battle. I'm hoping I didn't miss out on anything I can't live without.

Comments

• RavandelRavandel Member Posts: 55
    Hey, afaik it happen sometimes. Don't remember where I have encountered this if it was IWD1 or IWD2 but happened to me also.

About loot, I don't remember but probably nothing special there. Probably worst loot on lvl2.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Items on the ground disappear after ~8 hours. Don't leave anything on the ground you don't want to lose. Items in containers are safe though.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    That can be a tough fight.

You definitely need to pick up items before resting though, cause they will disappear if left on the ground.. And this is working as intended, not a bug.

Don't think there was really anything to be too concerned about looting from that fight, though, you can live without the loot there.
  • RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    Is best to buy the Bag of Holding early on in Kuldahar. After that you should have no more worries about storing loot. Hit the cheesy loot button and pick whatever fancy your notice.