Skip to content

The Black Pit II XP cap ??

Hi everyone,

I just read from some source that the XP cap for BP2 is 8,950,000, not 8,000,000, which means theoretically fighters can level up to 41 (8,250,000 XP), mage can reach as high as lv 33 (8,625,000 XP), is it true?
Also is there any level grinding place in BP2?

Thanks!

Comments

• GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    edited October 2017
    My understanding is that there is insufficient xp to hit the cap in BP2, as you are not rewarded with xp for replaying battles (unlike the first game). That means an effective cap of around 6.5M xp, unless you want to play with the console. Not sure about raised limits in that case.

Also, xp tables will still cap at 40th level, so mostly multi classes would benefit, and maybe mages, sorcerers, paladins, and rangers.
  • islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    Hello @GreenWarlock ,
    You mean BP2 is capped at 8,950,000, but also capped lv40 for each class?

Oh I just remembered that I read there's a training place to fight Wyverns for 15000 exp but cost 5000 gold each time (gold shouldn't be an issue in BP2) ?
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    The level tables for the classes were created when the game capped at 8M xp, you can see this most clearly on the thief and cleric xp tables where the last level is a doozy! That xp progression from 39 -> 40 does not reflect the pen-and-paper rules (unlike the crazy progression for druids!)

I don't know about Wyvern fights, but my time in BP 2 (not yet been inspired to complete, due to restartititis elsewhere) was spent carefully managing my reserves of gold.