Skip to content

Minor requests for a sword and helmet

GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
So, to expand my badassery in BG2 I am in need of 2 new items which would simply be placeable in override.

What I need is: Original BG2 Vhailor helmet icon (the skull), and the skull paper doll of the same appearance, however much it can be reproduced.

The last item, is a "remake" for the sword of chaos +2, however this time, for that sword I want a Frostmourne (from Wow). An icon, and a paper doll. However, if you can get the model for the character (basically the sword you see being used in animation) to be a Frostmourne too, then that's a massive bonus.

However, the most important thing, is to make sure it will be usable for override. Thanks, Godspeed to whoever takes this task!

Comments

• AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    GarrusN7 said:

Original BG2 Vhailor helmet icon (the skull), and the skull paper doll of the same appearance, however much it can be reproduced.

Do you have the original BG2? It should be pretty easy to get those in BG2:EE if you have access to the original.
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    Erm....ooh...erm....unlikely. I had a collectors ish edition, but I can't find it anymore.