Skip to content

Which kind of nachos would you like to try?

MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
edited November 2012 in Off-Topic
I made up some tasty nacho dishes while tooling around. These are not healthy at all, but they're tasty.

The alfredo nachos are best served with flour tortilla chips or white corn tortilla chips. Good optional toppings include pepperoni, black olives, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and/or Italian sausage.

The bacon cheddar jack nachos already have bits of bacon in the savory cheese, and are best served on yellow corn tortilla chips or fries.

These are GREAT gamer snacks. I haven't decided which I'll be making for the release day.
  1. Which kind of nachos would you like to try?18 votes
    1. Alfredo nachos
      27.78%
    2. Bacon cheddar jack nachos
      33.33%
    3. I'm going to lock you in the basement :|
      38.89%

Comments

• GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    Clearly, the Alfredo nachos are the civilized choice here. You bacon cheddar jack people probably play 4th edition or something.
    MedullaOblongata
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Hmm... What if I fry up ground beef with onions to add to second choice? Bacon cheeseburger nachos. O_O

*arteries explode*
    Ulfgar_Torunneltonbarrel
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited November 2012
    Bacon cheddar jack with a liberal topping of sour cream. Yep, that'll do fine. That might call for a Corona with lime or two. Or three.
    MedullaOblongata
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    I'm leaning toward bacon cheddar jack nachos with mushrooms for release day. I freaking love mushrooms, I put them on everything!
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    I heart nachos.
    MedullaOblongata