Skip to content

Game hard freeze when Start cutscene after NPC dialgoue/fade in...please help

brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
Brought this issue up a few weeks ago https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66499/major-glitch-with-bws-eet-set-up-mod-run-please-help-with-workaround-or-solution#latest
but was told to post here if anyone can help on this issue as set up a EET run so not sure which Mod is causing the issue but everytime it seems I need to fade in with a cutscene the game hard freezes with the UI disappearing...it only happened in BG2 and with mods like RE, ALternatives etc after NPC dialogue but now stuck in Anomen's quest after speaking with his father and before the cutscene begins causing this freeze issue. Any help much appreciated as would like to enjoy many of these mods now I have been avoiding by reloading and now with Anomen\s quest as well...

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Outside my knowledge base, but there is a 99% that whoever tries to help will ask for your savefile so they can replicate it and check your save for bugs. Might want to go ahead and upload it to save you time.
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    Thanks @ThacoBell and couldnt upload a save file from my save folder(?) but attached my WeiDU log...I know the issue is StartcutsceneMode for almost every mod that has it after an NPC dialogue and so far Anomens quest as well - not sure why my BWS set up went wrong or whats causing it ugggh
    I've had it happen to me in exactly two places. The Neera introduction and the Rasaad ambush in BG2. I was never able to figure out what caused it.
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    @ThacoBell Ive been on gibberlings forums and think it could be that EET_end set up never happened but not sure but know its mod related....
    I don't use EET.