Skip to content

Other Building Features

NexussfireNexussfire Member Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Builders - Toolset
This turned into a double post for some reason.. just going to repurpose it..

-Ability to adjust tileset heights through the Toolset would be a useful tool and before had to be done through very-hacky methods. This along with the aforementioned Kit-bashing in my other post would be great

-Broader color palette for fixed Tileset lights

-Updating distance Fog to work on Volumetric shaders

-Expanding the Color palette for armors, weapons
Post edited by Nexussfire on

Comments

• NexussfireNexussfire Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    -Update the XP and Difficulty modifiers for module data to be more specific on the gains / curves that affect players.

- Loot Manager / Item quality randomization on creature inventories. Randomizing +Attack / damage / resistances, etc. (Might be more of a scripting thing, but if it was built into the toolset as a loot-manager..)
    Post edited by Nexussfire on
  • OmnipsiOmnipsi Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2017
    Everything in the first post is awesome. Especially any and all lighting and item colour palette improvements.

From what I understand of your phrasing of post #2 that can be done with scripting. Although it could be done much more efficiently in a (semi-?) hardcoded manner, for sure (loot manager in particular).
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @Nexussfire Go to the vault. On the front page on the left there is a search box. type the following - "loot system" - and press return. I just did and got 12 pages of results with 10 links per page. Here's a quick semi-random selection - TR