Skip to content

Unlock the toolset windows

Let us have open the scripting window, conversation window, creature window etc.. Makes the work a lot easier.

Comments

• GlorwingerGlorwinger Member Posts: 41
    Agreed - Configurable windows either docked or free floating would be immensely helpful.
  • Vincent07Vincent07 Member Posts: 4
    Please. This would be amazing.
  • sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
    Yees, the toolset is everything. I love use aurora toolset. Please, speed up the toolset and improve the maximum as it is possible.
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    The script window supports multiple tabs of scripts. Just hold down Ctrl and select all scripts you want to open from the list or select one and shift to select all script from down a list. Similar to file(s) select in windows explorer.
  • NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
    edited December 2017
    As long as it doesn't end up like the nwn2 toolset. ;)
  • ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    This is up on trello board go vote.
  • shadguyshadguy Member Posts: 154
    Voting link: https://trello.com/c/hNZ6is53/53-toolset-user-interface-ui

I initially missed the toolset category as I haven't used trello before. There are multiple columns you can find by scrolling left/right to make sure you don't miss anything you're interested in voting for. Go vote!

-Dave
  • BalanorBalanor Member Posts: 176
    edited December 2017
    Plus they didn't add this and many other cards to the right side of the Trello board until sometime late yesterday or early today.
  • SymphonySymphony Member, Developer Posts: 142
    I never actually saw this thread (until now) and sourced the toolset GUI wish entry from a larger more community-minded drive for workflow improvement.

Glad to see we're on the same page, though!
  • virusmanvirusman Member, Developer Posts: 173
    The issue with modality in Toolset is that a lot of modal windows return a result: if you open the script editor from object Scripts tab and then create or choose a script, its name will be pasted into the input box for that specific event.