Skip to content

My wishlist

It's a short one.
  • Toolset on Linux and Mac. At the very least, great Wine support. Please :)
  • Two henchmen instead of one in OC and SoTU. (and their inventory's management). Like for HoTU, I believe.
  • Possibly, better textures and higher polygon count (I guess it's a lot of work, but it would be awesome).
  • New content: a premium module or expansion from Beamdog would be excellent (with Gaider as writer? I would gladly pay for that!). Hopefully with better models/textures, though :)

Comments

• mindshadow2kmindshadow2k Member Posts: 1
    I am in complete agreements with you on my biggest wish being that the Toolset is ported over to Linux and Mac in some way/shape/form. Although in everything I am reading it still says "(Windows Only)" which saddens me and I hope that maybe a dev can comment on this topic if it is something that will be considered or if it is something that is not even on the table.

I decided to preorder in hopes that the toolset would be accessible from any system and/or at least be something that is thought about as I already own the Diamond edition and the premium modules and hell I still own my original install cd's (both original and diamond edition cd's) so I have purchased this game several times and it has always been in my top 5 games.