WIS 18
CHR 17
Two handed wpn style xx
Two handed sword xx
Flail x
Crossbow x

I imagine the spell progression and HLA make this kit a blast -
I will slaughter Bodhi and all her fell minions -
Yes I shamelessly min maxed this one - well they are bhaalspawn after all...

Comments

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    I was playing a Fighter/Mage on my GoG version.. But the damn dire charm bug, where you charm your guy back and he becomes permanently charmed... Killed my game very fast. He had pretty good stats, and had him using things like spear proficiency, axe, etc, trying for something new.. Well that killed my game so I'm waiting for BGEE now to actually play again and have that damn bug finally taken care of..
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    @stygga: Ugg. You can't fix this loading a save?
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Haha I play on quick saves man...Anything more is too inconvenient.. Not too bummed, I was getting bored with bg1 and need to cool off before BGEE. just rolled a monk on bg2 for shits and giggles... stats are
    Monk Human Lawful Good
    str 17
    dex 17
    con 16
    int 11
    wis 9
    cha 10

Halfway through chateau Irenicus and hes kicking ass so far... Nothing like side kicking a goblin and watching him explode haha. Dropped the otyugh in three shots with my fists... Pro! Love it so far, may run a Monk in BGEE hehe. My "stun" palm move worked on cambion, so the annoying guy with a very low thac0 became cake.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    edited November 2012
    I'm currently playing BG2 as a female Barbarian named "Doriena." Here's the pic I used, from drakonis:

http://www.drakonis.org/picture?/3660/category/23-barbarian_f

Her starting stats were:

Str - 18/98
    Dext - 18
    Const - 18
    Int - 12
    Wisd - 3
    Char - 10

She is currently at level 13, wearing Jester Chain, Helm of Balduran, Ring of Human Influence (gives 18 char), Cloak of Reflection (reflects electricity), and Fortress Shield.

Her current proficiencies are:
    ++ Long sword
    ++ Axe
    ++ Flail
    + Katana
    + Sling

Currently, her favorite weapons are the Flail of Ages and Rifthome Axe (+3 throwing axe).

Originally, her innate abilities included horror, vampiric touch, draw upon holy might, and cure light wounds - but that bastard Irenicus has taken them all! >:-(

She is currently in the midst of a romance with Anomen. Anomen finally just mustered up the courage to ask her to sleep with him, which she did - and that turned out to be the night she first turned into the Slayer, LOL.
    Post edited by SharGuidesMyHand on
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    My low level challenge character: Wolfgang, Inquistor

Starting in SoA:

Ending in ToB:

Proficiency Pts:
    ++Two Handed Sword
    ++Staffs
    +Crossbow
    +Two Hand Weapon Style

I just beat the game with this character without ever leveling up the party.
    Cool characters. Monks can kick a few asses in BG2.
    Love the female barbarian pic, though she would have to look like a female bodybuilder for 18/98 STR. Unless she is part outer-planar or other magical being.

My Undead Hunter is going to be a punching bag until some Dex mod becomes available. Didn't need the 18 WIS but I thought it might be fun, plus helping with whichever Saves he's not immune to.
  • chickenhedchickenhed Member Posts: 208
    bbear said:

Well that's not likely something I'm going to try any day soon..... :)
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    Here is my favorite build after finishing the whole series, used all tomes, got every bonus from hell's test, watcher's keep, and deck of many things.

Snowman
    Human
    Wild Mage
    Lawful Evil
    STR 20
    DEX 18 with gauntlets 10 without
    CON 20 (regeneration)
    INT 20
    WIS 19
    CHAR 19
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297

bbear said:

Well that's not likely something I'm going to try any day soon..... :)
    Certainly not without the Game-be-gone mod. :)

ankheg said:

Here is my favorite build after finishing the whole series, used all tomes, got every bonus from hell's test, watcher's keep, and deck of many things.

Snowman
    Human
    Wild Mage
    Lawful Evil
    STR 20
    DEX 18 with gauntlets 10 without
    CON 20 (regeneration)
    INT 20
    WIS 19
    CHAR 19

now that's a Child of Bhaal!

• KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    Oh look, all these min/max'd characters, how original!
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    L-L-L-LAURON!!

TAADAAAM

Now with extra bald and facial hair - something that I have neither of (for those that don't know, Lauron is the other name I use around the net. Cheesebelly is only here on the BGEE forums XD)

A pretty gosh darn solid character for his average Bobby attributes and incredible streak of mis-fortune.
    He was created back in January the 17th 2012, so he's almost one year old now. Went through Baldur's Gate 1 Solo without any problem at all. Now am going full party in BG2, which proves to be quite a challenge considering my second mate is actually Nalia (she's a monster with Tenser)
    I'm kinda proud of this idiot. I even made a voice set to resemble his character - sloppy, lazy arse. :P

If anyone's interested, you can watch the entire adventure of Lauron here :

-- BG1

-- BG2 (still in progress)

/shameless advertising
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    edited November 2012

Love the female barbarian pic, though she would have to look like a female bodybuilder for 18/98 STR. Unless she is part outer-planar or other magical being.

Or the daughter of a dead god. ;-)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    edited November 2012
    As far as rolls go, I lucked out with Selene: