find below the almost-official server packages as a simple, very small zip download.
It's a universal zip that contains all three platform server binaries (Windows, Linux x86, and macOS x86). To use, unzip it into a directory of your choosing (about 200MB), and run the binary in bin/platform. It will use the same userdirectory as your client (on linux, that's ~/.local/share/Neverwinter Nights/).
PWs should stick to STABLE, unless you know what you are doing. DEV ("Development" on Steam and BDC) and STABLE are incompatible and cannot connect with each other. Most players will have STABLE installed, but DEV might have fixes or features. Check the release notes.
* STABLE https://nwnx.io/nwnee-dedicated-8186.zip
39MB, sha1: 63d143f93feb1f7bc76a304ebfb5a819c43b96db
39MB, sha1: b2b413686b250ac9e670ba717766445ee9543d0e
39MB, sha1: d7e21e7b6f28f9e3eb630658255fdc5b2209747e
39MB, sha1: 2840ea4bf26a829b56c838d3a9b69c1952a47ff1
38MB, sha1: b495b83d2279c966fbc94eca48b2570cc20f76b2
* OLDSTABLE https://nwnx.io/nwnee-dedicated-8181.zip
36MB, sha1: 974853b84f1095baa05fd1e13d6b09a255a0cbad
36MB, sha1: f99f406a6fe4cbb0d4d13332422b06f18b747b70
* OLDOLDSTABLE https://nwnx.io/nwnee-dedicated-8179.zip
25MB, sha1: ad80369a17fdae52d5507bec60fedfcad2ff132c
* 8178 packages were skipped
25MB, sha1: b84155e015c136b42e481d45502dd5f3ae1ca921
* OLDOLDOLDSTABLE https://nwnx.io/nwnee-dedicated-8176.zip
25MB, sha1: bf1e83fde651b7e5b4babb10eafc4318afee3797
25MB, sha1: 89a75437823c0fbb79aa0df65e4b640bcdfcffe8
25MB, sha1: 33e9ce2d1d9dc2600c4aaa0ed870ea7c728a0cf2
25MB, sha1: 7fcd5566c55070c05adddb98851ff93fa1414378
25MB, sha1: 979850b072122cf08921187d2d6804a11a8d8cd4
25MB, sha1: be2d46c9657f5df5674a1522782f5628639d64a1
25MB, sha1: c9393f4a434b8a712b50d8df05cda0454f66f096
* OLDOLDOLDOLDSTABLE https://nwnx.io/nwnee-dedicated-8166.zip
25MB, sha1: 63184305a77aac593d33d43218759aea286b4697
25MB, sha1: 6cfd807b38e26e25c071675688020547d4441792
25MB, sha1: 7a1d60e476bd7a134417a5f0f84167c2888a632a
25MB, sha1: 6d60f39e586f8ffdf2e458999850574158921138
25MB, sha1: 25a1c4ead51c8b24deed673df0108d443f7abf4e
25MB, sha1: a2eaca1200ffaeb38927b1bc656838a221d410e1
25MB, sha1: f1dca9192625daa81a8de3dd6ca59b95b4998005
25MB, sha1: 9c30b55580120d7849d0c8f16da375d431098545
25MB, sha1: af0b507a74589b7b6a1528a274c2cebc63598a0a
25MB, sha1: 0c0f88950c2cc2cb4420c68a075e4544df8567e6
25MB, sha1: e4ab06586866bd08ae00ee34bea63f9bba64f927
25MB, sha1: 37bd830f961057062e5be3acc6b3fe8bc4e54e7c
25MB, sha1: ad736767135a0473d3f706bb8f9f30e63dbfa6d3
Alternatively, I've been preparing docker images, with which you can host the game on a Linux server. (If you don't know what docker is and don't want to go down that rabbit hole, you can stop reading here.)
Please note that:
* They are experimental.
* They have issues (i.e. the port mapping snafu that requires binding the port to the host). This will be fixed eventually.
* The image is about 200MB and contains a very shrunk-down dataset from the base game resources. Thus, something crucial might be missing for some use cases (though I don't think so).
* The docker images are for advanced users that like playing with such; people that want to run multiple servers in containers. (They have some advantages w.r.t. auto-restart, logging, etc. If you know it, you know it.)