Skip to content

problems with BWS, all mods compatibles but i cant play

gustavojunggustavojung Member Posts: 21
Hello,

It's a long story that I try to summarize. I'm doing a campaign with just one character and initially I wanted to remove the XP cap, I found BWS, I read it all and I understand how it works, in the end I decided to install some additional mods (all green, so compatible) . For various reasons I had to uninstall and reinstall BWS at least 5 times because it did not work as I wanted (it had bugs or for example it was almost impossible to play alone if I installed SCS with improved IA). In the end I decided to install every single component by hand, but now the problem is that when I try to go from one area to another the game stops.
Do you know why or how to solve it?

Comments

• InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    First, you must choose the correct setup for your game.
    If you have BG:EE/SoD/BG2EE installed, you MUST choose EET.
    I'm saying this only because once I had actually installed BGT on EE games (yeah, seriously!) and my game was crashing everytime when I was talking with someone/anyone.

Second, if you reinstalled BWS 5 times (oh, lol), your installation is totally screwed. Reinstall the game, no other option.

Choose your setup carefully and choose your mods and components carefully, D'OH!!

Resolve the conflicts!

These useful tips was brought to you by your mom.