Skip to content

Contest to rename the OC?

2»

Comments

• MalclaveMalclave Member Posts: 47
    Thorsson said:

(one for the Shakespearean scholars among you)

Alas, poor Fenthick. I knew him, Horatio, a man of infinite jest and uncom... um, I knew him.

• ThorssonThorsson Member Posts: 190

@Thorsson - Slight subject change here, but are you the same Thorsson that frequents the nwn2db?

That would be me. The one true Thorsson!
  • JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206
    Thorsson said:

@Thorsson - Slight subject change here, but are you the same Thorsson that frequents the nwn2db?

That would be me. The one true Thorsson!
    Cool, well nice to see you around here then. Your advice over there has helped many a builder (myself included)!

What would be truly awesome would be if we could get a website like that for NWN 1. Don't see it happening but I can dream.

Anyway, apologies for the thread hijack.
  • ParasolsyndicateParasolsyndicate Member Posts: 54
    Something like "The Wailing- A Hero's Heart" would be a nod at the themes involved without being an overt spoiler.
  • ProontProont Member Posts: 141
    ajwz said:

Neverwinter Origins: One hero's berserk mission to slowly and methodically destroy every locked chest this side of the sword mountains by hitting it with a quarterstaff while loudly cursing

"Door and Chest Bashing Simulator."
  • werelynxwerelynx Member Posts: 5
    How about: "Neverwinter Nights" - the OC takes place in Neverwinter in one of its darkest times (i.e. NIGHT). Nights signifies the fall of Aribeth, death of city protectors, injustice, treason (False helmites, Ari) but also the underground -> where the Words were found.
    It could be a good name.