Skip to content

Comments

• Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259
    Thanks for sharing this!
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    No blasted screens!

Thanks though, always a good read!
  • RisingsunRisingsun Member Posts: 99
    I was thinking that it would be nice to have a thread that compiles together all of the interviews, previews, and reviews into one easy place to see. A sorta BGEE Media Thread to have an easy resource to see what the press is saying about the game. Just an idea.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    BTW I noticed towards the end of the interview Trent says "The Name of the Wind is probably the next book in my reading pile", Trent I can't believe you've not read this book, nor its sequel, "Wise Man's Fear" by Patrick Rothus yet, these are two of the best fantasy books to come out for years (along with Joe Abercrombie's books, though they're quite different)!

Anyone who like good fantasy books (unfortunately there is also alot of dross), do youself a favour and read these!
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    This accursed fan-made video keeps popping everywhere as an official video. It's not an official video, nor did we make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tGp9YinI2QI
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122

This accursed fan-made video keeps popping everywhere as an official video. It's not an official video, nor did we make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tGp9YinI2QI

We only use it to provoke you into posting the new trailer more rapidly :p
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571

Speaking of that.

Prepare yourselves.

O.O

Nothing will ever be the same...

• KietzelKietzel Member Posts: 40

Speaking of that.

Prepare yourselves.

Finally!
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    Kietzel said:

Speaking of that.

Prepare yourselves.

Finally!
    He's been teasing us for over two weeks now ...

• MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited November 2012

Prepare yourselves.

The Bells have tolled!

Shelter your weak, your young and your old!

Ho ho ho :p

• MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I want to say woo like a train whistle! (excited)
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Really not what I was looking for but I was so impressed by how over the top this whistle was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGnCQONII4&feature=related
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Thanks for the info Phillip, always good to be made aware.
  • GoForTheEyesBooGoForTheEyesBoo Member Posts: 97

For those curious, here's the skinny: I have a batch of new media and video ready to go public, but I'm going to wait until pre-loading begins this week to release it at the same time. I know you guys want it right away, but unfortunately you'll need to wait just a tiny bit longer.

Regarding pre-loading, you'll be getting an email from Beamdog when it goes live in addition to an update here on the forums and on baldursgate.com. Expect it within 48 hours.

Can we post this news to the front page?
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    Oh, that's fantastic news indeed!
    Thank you. :-)
  • PhillipDaiglePhillipDaigle Member Posts: 654
    edited November 2012

For those curious, here's the skinny: I have a batch of new media and video ready to go public, but I'm going to wait until pre-loading begins this week to release it at the same time. I know you guys want it right away, but unfortunately you'll need to wait just a tiny bit longer.

Regarding pre-loading, you'll be getting an email from Beamdog when it goes live in addition to an update here on the forums and on baldursgate.com. Expect it within 48 hours.

The front page will be updated when the pre-load emails go out. I'm hoping to do a bit of a "soft" launch of the pre-loader: I'll post the download instructions here on the forum first, and then the emails will be going out much later in the day.

I won't be announcing this soft launch anywhere other than here because I want it to be, well, soft at first.

Anyway, this is the thread about the Tor interview! If you have questions about the pre-load, see the other thread I just posted.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

I'm happy-happy as Alora! Feel like going in a 48 hour dormancy and hop-skip-to-it!

• GoForTheEyesBooGoForTheEyesBoo Member Posts: 97

The front page will be updated when the pre-load emails go out. I'm hoping to do a bit of a "soft" launch of the pre-loader: I'll post the download instructions here on the forum first, and then the emails will be going out much later in the day.

I won't be announcing this soft launch anywhere other than here because I want it to be, well, soft at first.

Anyway, this is the thread about the Tor interview! If you have questions about the pre-load, see the other thread I just posted.
    Thanks, so excited!