Skip to content

World of Caenyr (WoC)

Since people are doing advertisements for their PW:s, I figured I might as well get in on the fun and advertise the server I will be playing at.
World of Caenyr (WoC) is an old PW, at least by NWN standards. We had somewhat of a declining player base as the game got older and pretty much shut down during 2014. With the enhanced edition coming out, we will open up the servers once again.
At this time, the servers are not up, but anyone interested in a persistent world with a rich player-driven history can check out our forums at http://www.worldofcaenyr.com/ and take part in the discussions in which direction to take the server after the EE has hit the shelves.

New or old player, it doesn't matter. Welcome all! :)

Comments

• BracchusBracchus Member Posts: 41
    this old horse is still around? I wouldn't recommend it. I was a guild leader of 2 different guilds and eventually a DM. That place went to the dogs right after the founder decided to create a PvP guild full of DM's who gave each other bumps and illegal gear. Myself along with all of the original WoC founders and builders except for the owner left en masse, which should say something to you about the state of affairs. We run across each other from time to time in other games over the years, I think Tak was playing Eve some years ago, I've also run into Spoon and Vifur and a few others. Nobody has anything good to say about it and you won't make any friends mentioning any of us to your "illustrious" leader, we were all quite blunt about why we left. The only DM's who stayed were the newbies who did a lot of boot polishing. They should just rename it "World Of DK DM's" Say hi to Margunnazar if he's still hanging out, he's basically the only one who stayed that I liked although I was disappointed in him that he did stay. Jules was a nice lady but she fully embraced the BS going on there and drank the koolaid
  • CoercerCoercer Member Posts: 1
    I was there when the server underwent the big update and when all of this happened. It was terrible. All of a sudden all of the RP focus was on the above mentioned PvP DM guild and it all went to shit. Especially also due to all of the erotic nonsense that was suddenly all over the place.

Not recommended, if it's still around these days.