Skip to content

Question for the devs regarding NWN:EE

I saw the video on youtube where you were on twitch, you mentioned Infinite Dungeons and how you are going to be releasing that with the EE version. My question to you is, are you going to fix the stability issues that plagued that module? There were quite alot of bugs, but it was extremely fun to play. I have always wanted to beat it at least once, get to that last guy I forget who it was. Unfortunately due to the save bloating that occured if you had too much information being saved, AKA going down too many levels clogged the save files and would result in an infinite load time.

I truly hope this gets addressed at the very least, I know you guys pretty much said you weren't planning to add anything to it. I just want it to get fixed if anything :/.

Comments

• LiarethLiareth Member Posts: 74
    If you file a bug on the bug tracker we can certainly have a look into it. Even better if you can attach a broken save game file so we can reproduce it right away.
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    Liareth said:

If you file a bug on the bug tracker we can certainly have a look into it. Even better if you can attach a broken save game file so we can reproduce it right away.

I think it's more important to finally allow viewing the premium modules in the toolset, and editing them too.