Skip to content

Finally preordered EE

After I had to wait an extra week to get paid before I could buy it. I have it now. It's mine. All mine. Finally.

Comments

• IndiraLightfootIndiraLightfoot Member Posts: 29
    Gratz, Belle!
    I did it nearly as soon as I saw it was up for grabs.
    And I do recognize you from the Obsidian boards. :)

Indira
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    I think I recognize you as well. Normally I would be certain but it's 5 am and I haven't had enough sleep.

I'm glad I got it. It's so nice to have a properly functioning copy of NWN again. :)
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    edited December 2017
    Last month I worked during public holidays, so I was able to buy this month the NV:EE DD. I feel special!
  • NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
    edited December 2017
    Also bought it and am excited to get back in and see what's what. It'll be fun to get back into old communities and hang out with cool NWN peeps again. And speaking of recognizing people I'm wondering if Indira went by a similar name on the old boards? I recognize the "Lightfoot" part anyway. And if anyone cares I went by GhostOfGod. Decided to change it up. I wonder how many others are sneaking around here. ;-)
  • IndiraLightfootIndiraLightfoot Member Posts: 29
    I have indeed used that name at times on NWN1 persistent worlds, and a few others too. :)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I bought the deluxe edition last week because I was bored and wanted to see what the EE had to offer, level 11 at the moment in chapter 2 of the OC