Skip to content

Quest oriented party -IWD2

CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
I want to complete all quest and get all possible xp in game.
I need:
1)bard
2)dreadmaster of bane
3)paladin/cleric of ilamater
4)transmuter
5)monk
6)sorcerer

I don't need special lines, just xp, with no cheating, no mods

I was thinking:
1)bard
2)monk - do I need monk, is there monk related quest?
3)paladin of ilmater/sorcerer - how many levels of paladin do I need for holy avenger? Of course, this should be aasimar
4)rogue2/transmuter X, hafling a must, need small race for one passage
5)barbarian/fighter/dreadmaster of bane - neutral evil for bane class, I was thinking four or three or even five levels of bane, next to four levels of fighter - multiclassing penalty avoided? Or maybe barbY/fightX/baneX, where barbarian is highest class, while I advance in both bane and fighter equally. Taking half-orc as this character
6)druid - totally optional, though

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited December 2017
    I don't remember any class-race related guides, but for the prologue itself I remember that there are two groups of soldiers in need of motivation, while there are three options for doing it (you cannot use the same skill in both groups) . They are (a) a charismatic character , (b) a bard or (c) a cleric (I haven't tried with a druid) .

Also , you can interrogate Kolum (the priest of Myrkul) a bit more if a character has intelligence 14 or more and to translate what the dead goblin tells him you need a non-human race, such as a dwarf .

To beat the barbarian on the bottoms up game you need constitution 15 or more.

Oh, and if you're a diviner you get an extra dialogue option when talking to ulbrec's wife about targos' own diviner being unconscious.
    Raduziel
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    I didn't know that with diviner - do you get extra xp as well?
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    edited December 2017
    This forum's for IWD1 and I don't think Dreadmasters of Bane or Paladins of Ilmater came about until IWD2. You might try the General Discussion forum?

Post edited by jsaving on
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    In. The. Title.
    It is clear enough that I'm talking IWD2 from title alone!
  • Green_KnightGreen_Knight Member Posts: 7
    Cvijeta said:

In. The. Title.
    It is clear enough that I'm talking IWD2 from title alone!

This is the IWD EE forum...
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    edited January 2018
    I hope I am not too late for the party =P I posted in very similar thread couple months ago. I think most important part for you would be two links to Sorcerer.net threads:
    All-quest party?
    Class- or Race-related Quests