Skip to content

Two bugs NWN 1.67 still had

flyinghtcherflyinghtcher Member Posts: 21
There are two bugs I'd like squished that held back our Persistent world that we ran for many years. De-leveling an RDD Character did not revoke the stat increases, also casting invisibility on an enemy AI, sometimes made him stand there like a moron and not attack back letting the players just beat them to death with no risk to themselves. Will either of these be addressed ?

Comments

• SnottlingSnottling Member Posts: 85
    edited December 2017
    Yes, I remember the invisibilty bug, in fact it's still there in EE. Very annoying as a world builder, but I've learned my lesson; now I always give the NPC another spell instead.

The RDD I didn't know about, but then again I've never allowed the class.
  • flyinghtcherflyinghtcher Member Posts: 21
    The player can cast the invisibility, or do so via a familiar, so not so easy to fix as that I'm afraid.
  • RifkinRifkin Member Posts: 141
    Actually, simple enough. Modify the Invisibility spell script to cause any hostile non-PC cast upon to immediately assigncommand(actionattack(oCaster)
  • flyinghtcherflyinghtcher Member Posts: 21
    Nice Rifkin, I was thinking of changing the 2da to make it self cast only, but didn't like that solution as the familiar would be nerfed that way. I will try yours in the new year when I get back home.