Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
Improving the gameplay experience of IWD
I am a veteran of IWD and was wondering if you guys know of any mods/tricks to make the game interesting? My issues are:
1) Stupid AI that always follows and locks on the first target they see, enabling some ridicolous micromanagement strategies = AI very predictable.
2) Very clustered resistances of monsters. Skelets are all great vs slashing/piercing.
3) There exist a clear optimal spell selection and spell usage. Varying strategies are simple not rewarded.
4) AoE spells > single target spells most of the time.
5) Ranged weapons beat all most of the time combined with 1).