Skip to content

Adding Kit Effects

Hello!
Just got back to the game after a long break. Am currently messing around with a Wild Mage/Fighter dual and was wondering if there is a possibility to add the kit effects from wizard slayer onto this characater once he duals over to fighter?
From my testing i can get it to work for specific levels, lets say 1-6, but i cant get it to work so that i get the increased Magic Resistance to scale as i level up, anyone have any idea if that is possible or will i have to go in and add it everytime i level up?

Comments

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Try switching the kit to Wizard Slayer? Your mage half will be functionally identical as a Wizard Slayer or a Wild Mage.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I assume you've been doing this with EEKeeper? There are limits to what EEKeeper can do, especially when it comes to regularly updated effects such as per-level bonuses (these are usually separate affect flags for each level, rather than one scaling effect). You can still change these with a more powerful editor like NearInfinity, though. It's a lot more complicated to use, but if you're into editing your game at that level regularly it may be worth getting into.
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited December 2017

Hello!
    Just got back to the game after a long break. Am currently messing around with a Wild Mage/Fighter dual and was wondering if there is a possibility to add the kit effects from wizard slayer onto this characater once he duals over to fighter?
    From my testing i can get it to work for specific levels, lets say 1-6, but i cant get it to work so that i get the increased Magic Resistance to scale as i level up, anyone have any idea if that is possible or will i have to go in and add it everytime i level up?

There is a mod by Kjeron in the UI MODDING section that allows you to add a kit to your new class as a dual-class character. Naybe that will help. Go check it out:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66521/enable-dual-classing-into-kits#latest