Skip to content

Dungeon begone and XP-cap remover

Do these work for the newest version av BGIIEE?
/J

Comments

• gustavojunggustavojung Member Posts: 21
    if you download big world setup and work a little on it, you can remove the xp cap until level 50. i'm playing a solo run with a gnome illusionist/cleric. Cleric is level 50 (over 9M) and illusionist is level 36 but still growing (i think that you can't go over level 50/50 in any case)
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

if you download big world setup and work a little on it, you can remove the xp cap until level 50. i'm playing a solo run with a gnome illusionist/cleric. Cleric is level 50 (over 9M) and illusionist is level 36 but still growing (i think that you can't go over level 50/50 in any case)

Basically this, the vanilla exp tables do not continue beyond level 50. Could be increased, though, with mods, but the game would be stupidly easy already once you're level 50
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    I played F/M/T solo with XP-cap removed and already going into TOB was ridiculous. I was basically immune to everything (-15 to -20 for all saves) except repeated physical attacks (i.e. several Fire Giants at once). But it was still fun to try it out.