Skip to content

Noob Looking for a specific Mod

MrBeanMrBean Member Posts: 1
Hello, I am new here - I just got the Baldur's Gate enhanced edition on steam (Both 1 and 2 with all optional DLCs)

I have never played the Baldur's gate series before, but I have heard about it, and decided to give it a try.

Anyways, I was reading on a fandom wiki page for the game (I tend to do that before buying a game, to see if it looks interesting to me,) and I ran across a reference to a specific mod. Being new to this community, I wondered if I might find this mod here, or at least some one who knows where I can find it.

I came across this site and thought "Great! maybe I can find the mod here," but then I saw that there were over 400 pages worth of mods...... It would take me all day to browse through that - can somebody help me find this mod?

Here is the quote from the fandom wiki that sparked my interest in the mod:

"An infamous mod that makes Edwin Odesseiron into a romanceable character for a female Gorion's Ward also includes a bonus component in the form of an alternate romanced Viconia epilogue. "

I have modded games before, and even designed a few basic mods for some games myself, so installation of mods shouldn't be anything I can't handle.

Finally, are there any other must have mods for this game that I could find? I tend to prefer mods that improve graphics and Fix Bugs, as opposed to mods that add whole new content.

Thanks in advance for any responses, and sorry for the rather wordy post. I hope to become an upstanding member of this gaming community :smile:

Comments