Skip to content

Multiple romance epilogues? and stuff. MAY CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS.

so yeah...im planning on using multiple romance. i wonder if all epilogues that will display will be the romance type? ie i romanced 5 characters on my party, will all of their epilogues be romanced?
how long has it been between games? BG1 -> ( few weeks gap) ->sod -> ( xx time) ->bg2 soa (xx time) -> bg tob?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Yes, provided you choose the ToB ending that allows them to continue.
  • chbrookschbrooks Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2018
    Regarding time between games...

Siege of Dragonspear opens shortly after Sarevok's death, but then jumps forward a tenday following the prologue. The journey to Dragonspear is roughly 400 miles (I think, going by a rough map of the Sword Coast), so I would guess that the entire expansion takes about two months or so.

Who knows how long you're held by Irenicus, and you might be lounging around Suldanesselar for weeks before Throne of Bhaal begins.
  • kellykelly Member Posts: 9
    thanks for the answers guys :) so....about neera's romance,
    since i read a little of it... and she mentions leaving a certain someone because she doesnt want to endanger that someone , when did this "relationship" actually happened? before the games? during your "vacation" in sod? or.. while you were captured by irenicus? gosh i would hate it if she was involved with someone else while she is "dating" with CHARNAME

oh... and btw im having trouble with those dragons with poison breath.im currently playing SOD at hardest difficulty. any mod that increases poison resistance? or reduce poison damage? or any item? :D
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    kelly said:

thanks for the answers guys :) so....about neera's romance,

since i read a little of it... and she mentions leaving a certain someone because she doesnt want to endanger that someone , when did this "relationship" actually happened? before the games? during your "vacation" in sod? or.. while you were captured by irenicus? gosh i would hate it if she was involved with someone else while she is "dating" with CHARNAME

oh... and btw im having trouble with those dragons with poison breath.im currently playing SOD at hardest difficulty. any mod that increases poison resistance? or reduce poison damage? or any item? :D
    The green Dragon is a huge pain in SoA, 1 tip i can give is to abuse the 2 zone points, they do not follow you back out the cave or go into the Temple, so you can back out if things go pear-shaped, rebuff/heal then head back in. I noticed that protection from Acid and Protection from poison scrolls didn't prevent the breath attacks, so your best bet is to Blitz it with highly buffed melee and have 1 mage cast breach for it's stoneskin. I usually go all in on the mama dragon and drop it in 2 rounds, then invis potion so i can recast buffs/healing etc before plowing the babies and Wyverns. Note that LoB difficulty will give it a metric ton of HP's, in that case you may find clearing the babies and wyverns 1st is needed, both to reduce the volume of attacks on your party, but mainly to give you movement room. I actually find it one of the hardest fights of all for the simple reason there's so many, in a small area and you don't have access to 7th and higher mage spells.
  • kellykelly Member Posts: 9
    i finally finished it with *cough* console *cough* ... i think it was too hard. for me atleast. w/o the poison resist... i dunno. those small ones does breath too. i have 2 clerics, 1 tank and 1 ranger and 2 mage. tried it for like the 100th time and i gave up xD