Skip to content

Project Q v2.2.2 Patch Released

Good Evening.

I have uploaded a patch for Project Q to the Vault - https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/combined/project-q - that adds several missing textures to the q_placeables.hak. To install, simply unpack the new hak to your NWN /hak directory and overwrite the old q_placeables.hak.
NWN_TömlshadguyJFKJuliusBorisov

Comments

• MadHatterMadHatter Member Posts: 145
    Omg making a come back? Thanks for the patch Pstemarie!
  • NWN_TömlNWN_Töml Member Posts: 90
    Great News :)

Thanks a lot!
  • MadHatter said:

Omg making a come back? Thanks for the patch Pstemarie!

Not so much a comeback as just fixing things that need fixing. Since I'm fixing it for my own usage, it didn't seem right to withhold such fixes from the Community. Plus, if the current Q Team releases an update in the future, I won't have to worry about the updated version taking out the fixes I've put in (assuming they see the patch file I uploaded :wink:
  • NEW HOTFIX

I've uploaded a new hotfix to the Vault - adds a missing texture to q_items.hak. Since its only one missing texture, I have uploaded just the DDS file. You'll need to manually add it to the q_items.hak.

The texture in question is for the chain whips - the texture is named ad_adamantine.dds (mispelling of ad_adamantite.dds). It was easier to just clone the texture and use the misspelled name rather than fix the reference in the models.
    JFKGrymlordepscythe