Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing in reactions.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Raelis Shai bug (spoilers?)

So I'm doing the quests for the actors. I rescue the bard haer'dalis and I get to the part where they ask for the portal gem. I double cross them and say I wont give them the gem or something like that and obviously they get angry and they end up disappearing (not the bug) I think they get trapped or taken or something because I didn't help them. Anyway, a guy walks in and tells me basically that the stage is mine now and in a few weeks he'll send a messenger for me to come back to see the actors that he's gathered for my play. Well the messenger came and said I should go to the five flagons now. I go to the inn and downstairs but the man is no where to be seen and instead Raelis Shai is standing there in front of an open portal along with a person named Lunisia and a Yuan-ti bounty hunter. I speak to Raelis and she is still asking for the portal gem so somehow the script reset or something? I don't think she should be here and I can't find the man I'm here to see.